The thought of installing a new heating or cooling system has many Montgomery area homeowners seeing dollar signs. It’s no secret that a new HVAC system is a pricey investment, but it’s an important one. HVAC financing benefits homeowners in Montgomery, AL who need new equipment with flexible options for purchase.
The Cost of HVAC Equipment
When your heating and cooling system requires replacement, it’s an expensive project. On the low end, a new furnace or air conditioner costs in the low thousands. With the highest efficiency technology available, systems and installation costs climb to over $10,000 in many cases. When you receive a quote for an air conditioning installation from a reputable contractor, the price you see includes the cost of new equipment as well as the skilled labor required to install it in your home.
How HVAC Financing Benefits You
There are many scenarios where homeowners find HVAC financing programs to be the solution they need to achieve better comfort in their homes. Let’s look at a few common situations where HVAC finance benefits you greatly:
- The equipment option you are able to pay for out of pocket is not necessarily the right option for your home. While higher efficiency heating and cooling systems cost more to purchase, the savings they generate through energy conservation pay back that difference over time and drastically reduce operating expenses from the get-go. The use of HVAC finance benefits you by helping you gain the best equipment option for your needs.
- The sticker price of a new HVAC system installation can be jarring, even if you have planned for a system replacement. Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t even get the opportunity to budget and save for new heating and cooling systems – sudden breakdowns for some mean they need a new system, right away. Not everyone has a few thousand dollars laying around to install even a basic furnace or air conditioner on a moment’s notice. HVAC finance benefits you in this situation by providing access to the funds you need to replace your system. Without it, you may be forced to wait, which leads to great discomfort in your home and even safety issues when outdoor temperatures are extreme.
HVAC Finance Programs for Montgomery Homeowners
Many HVAC companies, including Hans Heating and Air, offer financing programs to help homeowners make this important purchase. While the terms of each program vary, some common HVAC finance benefits that are included with these programs are:
- Low or no interest for a period of time
- Low APR
- Flexible repayment terms
- Easy online payment portal
- Direct to contractor payments
HVAC finance programs make it easy for homeowners to replace a heater. Low interest and special financing terms allow you to take advantage of these programs without adding another great expense to your project. They’re easy to use – many HVAC finance programs issue payments directly to your contractor, so you don’t even have to worry about paying an invoice. Just pay your monthly payment – many programs offer online repayment options for your convenience.
Learn About HVAC Finance Benefits with Hans
Hans knows what a hit to your wallet a new heating or cooling system can be, especially when it is unexpected. That’s why we provide financing options for our customers just in case. To learn more about using HVAC financing options when you purchase a new heating or cooling system, call Hans today!