Montgomery, AL Ductwork Solutions
Ductwork is an essential component to any forced air heating and cooling system. For Montgomery, Alabama area homeowners in need of ductwork services, trust Hans Heating and Air. From custom ductwork installation to meet the specific demands of your heating and cooling equipment to duct sealing services that improve energy efficiency, the ductwork experts at Hans handle it all. If you’re ready to go ductless, Hans also offers installation of efficient ductless mini split heating and cooling equipment to serve each area of your home with individualized comfort and control.
Montgomery Ductwork Services We Provide
Hans Heating and Air offers comprehensive ductwork services in the Montgomery area to ensure all your needs are met. Our ductwork services include:
- Duct Sealing: Leaking ducts allow for up to 30 percent of heating and cooling to be lost before it ever reaches your living spaces, which detracts from your indoor comfort while running up costs – plus, it’s bad for HVAC efficiency and the environment. Conserve energy, lower heating and cooling bills, and gain better comfort with duct sealing from Hans.
- Custom Ductwork: A custom duct system is designed by our ductwork experts to serve your home’s heating and cooling system with precision. New ductwork is installed by our professionals to deliver effective heating and cooling throughout your home.
- Duct Cleaning: Remove the dust and dirt deposits hiding in your home’s duct system that contribute to poor indoor air quality. Hans uses professional methods to clean and sanitize ducts without creating a mess in your home.
- Duct Repair & Replacement: Damaged and broken ducts prevent proper air movement through your home and cause energy waste. Hans assesses your existing ductwork to identify needed repairs or replacements that improve whole-home HVAC performance.
The Importance of a Home’s Ductwork
Forced air heating and cooling systems rely on ductwork to move conditioned air from the HVAC equipment throughout the home and back again. Duct systems need to be properly balanced to deliver the right amount of heating and cooling to each area, and properly sealed to retain energy and keep air clean.
Problems with the duct system cause significant energy loss, diminished indoor air quality, and uneven comfort throughout the home. These problems may be caused by poor duct system design upon initial installation as well as issues that occur over time, such as damaged duct sections, disconnections, and openings in the system.
Common Ductwork Problems We Help Resolve
As your Montgomery, Alabama ductwork expert, Hans Heating and Air is well-versed in the challenges area homeowners experience with their ducts. The ductwork services we offer deliver effective solutions for these common duct issues:
- Leaky Ducts: Over time, the seals in a duct system can weaken due to the constant air pressure moving through the system. Pests may also cause openings in the ducts. Leaks form, which allow conditioned air to spill out of the ducts before it reaches the intended living area. These leaks also allow contaminants to infiltrate the duct system. Homeowners with leaky ducts typically experience higher energy bills, uneven comfort throughout the home, not enough heating and cooling in certain areas, as well as poor indoor air quality.
- Uninsulated Ducts: Without insulation, a noticeable amount of heating and cooling energy can be lost as conditioned air flows from HVAC equipment into the home’s living areas. Homeowners may need to run their heating and cooling systems longer to achieve proper temperatures inside the home.
- Unbalanced Ducts: When ducts are unbalanced, areas of the home do not receive adequate delivery of heated and cooled air from the HVAC equipment. This causes some areas of the home to maintain comfortable temperatures while the areas affected by unbalanced ducts struggle to achieve enough heating and cooling.
- Blocked or Dirty Ducts: Blockages in the duct system prevents air movement through the duct and into the living area it serves. A lack of heating and cooling in a particular area of the home is a sign of a possible duct blockage. Ducts accumulate dirt and debris as air circulates through, depositing filth in the process. Dirt can be picked back up by moving air and carried into the home. Poor indoor air quality and dirtier household surfaces are signs of dirty ducts.
Best Rated Ductwork Contractors in Montgomery
For expert ductwork services in Montgomery, Alabama and the surrounding communities, homeowners turn to Hans Heating and Air! Here’s what they have to say:
“Awesome service, the seasoned technician walked me through his findings, the root causes and went over options. I received top notch service and knowledge on general air conditioning systems and how to maintain my unit to prevent any further failures. I highly recommend this company!!!” – Brady S.
“A Top-Notch Organization, 5-Star Professionals who know the importance of operating with nothing less than Excellence!” -Samuel T.
With more than 30 years in the HVAC industry, Hans Heating and Air delivers superior ductwork services and solutions for area homeowners. As an Auburn University Samaritan Center Business Ethics Award finalist, homeowners trust Hans Heating and Air to serve them with honesty and integrity on every job. Hans Heating and Air is a proud EverRest Group Participating Member.